On 23 January 2015 RSA launched its Business Travel Assistance app exclusively for commercial business travel customers.
The app provides guidance and contact information in the event of a medical emergency or security situation when travelling abroad.
Designed in conjunction with Capita Global Assistance and specialist business risk consultancy Drum Cussac, the app can be used by employees of companies that have business travel cover with RSA.
The app provides:
- an assistance call button to put travellers in touch with RSA's 24/7 contact centre wherever they are in the world;
- ways to contact RSA in a non-emergency situation;
- access to RSA Worldwide Medical & Security Assistance policy details including summary information on their cover and their policy number; and
- a handy reminder of what information they will need to quote when they contact us or request emergency assistance.
Commenting on the app, Gareth Hilton, Speciality Lines Director, RSA, said:
“The growth of international travel can make our planet feel much smaller than it used to be. But when something goes wrong, the world seems like a very large place – and home a long way away. With this in mind we have launched the RSA Business Travel Assistance app which has been designed to provide piece of mind to RSA business travellers in case of emergency while abroad.”
The app is available to RSA's commercial business travel customers for a wide of range of mobiles devices including iOS (iPhone), Blackberry, Android and Windows.
- Download the Business Travel Assist app: for iPhone / iOS
- Find out more about our products and services for Business Travel