RSA is one of the world’s leading multinational quoted insurance groups. We provide insurance and risk management for businesses and individuals across the globe. Focusing on general insurance, we have around 23,000 employees worldwide.
We are one of UK's largest commercial insurers, covering the insurance and risk management needs of a significant number of FTSE 100 companies. We’re also one of the UK’s top four personal motor and household insurers, meaning whatever the risk, you’re in safe hands.
Did you know...
- We have been operating in the UK since 1710 – the oldest surviving insurance company in the world - and still one of the leading suppliers of commercial insurance over 300 years on
- Not only do we have established operations in over 17 countries, but we also provide insurance products and services in over 150 territories worldwide
- 17 million customers globally trust us with their insurance needs
How we can help your customers
As a broker, your customers place their trust in you to find them not just the best price, but the right cover, security and service to match their circumstances.
RSA offers one of the broadest product ranges and underwriting appetite in the market, meaning whether your customers need home insurance, to insure their shop or their multinational construction business - or virtually anything between - we can help.
Strength and security
Ultimately your customers need to know that when they have a loss their insurer will be there to help. In the current financial climate not all businesses offer the level of stability and security your customers need to rely upon.
- We employ around 23,000 people worldwide
- We have a strong capital base: IGD surplus at 31/12/13 of £0.2bn, ECA surplus of £0.7bn; Adjusting for impact of proposed rights issue, IGD surplus at 27/02/14 expected to be c.£1.3bn with coverage of 1.8 times
- We have solid credit ratings:
- A (Stable) by Standard & Poor’s (as at 28.02.14)
- A2 (Negative) by Moody’s (as at 28.02.14)
Corporate Social responsibility
At RSA, we are committed to sustainability. This means managing our business in a responsible and ethical manner and making a positive impact on the environment and communities in which we operate.
Our CR programme is designed to address the environmental, social and governance issues considered most relevant to our industry.
The programme has been recognised by a number of external bodies: in 2012, we retained ‘Platinum’ status in Business in the Community’s annual CR index, remained ranked as ‘Prime’ by Oekom and in the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP), FTSE4Good and Dow Jones Sustainability Indices.
For more information about RSA Group credentials go to www.rsagroup.com