- Light sized vehicle cover,
- Medium sized vehicle cover
Suits: SMEs with one vehicle
We can provide cover for commercial vehicles up to 7.5 tonnes (GVW) either owned by an individual, company, partnership or practice.
Click here to visit our EDI FAQ page.
- Cover for business use, social, domestic and pleasure as standard
- Option to select NCD protection allowing up to two “at fault” claims within five years with no affect on it
- Free emergency replacement vehicle for 48 hours if the van is stolen or immobilised/unroadworthy due to an accident, fire, attempted theft or vandalism
- Foreign use cover for EU member states and supplementary countries
- New for old cover up to £3,000 if the vehicle is written off in the first 12 months
- Tools in transit up to £500
- Loss of keys up to £1,000
- Uninsured loss recovery up to £50,000
- Available via Acturis, CDL, Open GI, SSP, Datamatters and Applied
Our Van product can provide quotations for most electric vehicles and plug-in hybrids. These are available via the usual Software House quotation systems, subject to our standard product eligibility and policy wording.
We have reviewed the cover we provide when the insured vehicle is being driven abroad. We now provide the same level of cover enjoyed in the British Isles whilst driving in any EU country, as well as Liechtenstein, Norway, Iceland, Switzerland, Serbia and Andorra. This brings the Van product in line with our Business Car and Mini Fleet products in this respect.
No Claims Discount Protection Information
The Competition & Markets Authority (CMA) Private Motor Insurance (PMI) Market Investigation Order requires that certain information is provided to customers who request Protected NCD. Although we are not required to comply with the Order in respect of our Commercial Vehicle products, we choose to do so, allowing more of your customers to benefit from the information about NCD protection. In line with the requirements of the Order, the latest average NCD table is available below.
Please note that these are the average values applying and should not be used for calculating mid-term amendments to policies.
Unique in-house loss adjusting services enabler swifter settlement with no fees for in-house cases
Complex claims team with the skills and experience to handle complex cases and major events – keeping you moving in the event of a significant loss.