- Repatriation of holiday makers and refund of holiday deposits,
- Payment to a beneficiary,
- Provision of guarantees to Customs & Excise
Suits: SMEs, UK and multinational corporations
We can offer your customers excellent security with a wealth of experience in surety and guarantee business.
Our financial strength is accepted by all regulatory authorities, governmental departments, local authorities and construction companies, allowing us to offer a comprehensive range of bonds:
- Bid or tender bonds
- Guarantee or performance bonds
- Section 38 Highways Act bonds
- Section 18 sewer bonds
- Advance payment bonds
- Retention monies bond
Customs and Related Bonds
- VAT/ Duty deferment bonds
- Warehouse bonds
- Rural Protection Agency bonds
- Transit bonds
- ABTA (Association of British Travel Agents)
- IATA (International Air Transport Association) bonds
- CPT (Coach Passenger Transport) bonds
- CAA (Civil Aviation Authority) bonds
- Airline bonds
- ATOC (Association of Train Operating Companies) bonds
- PSA (Passenger Shipping Association) bonds
Examples of where we have a particularly strong appetite, are actively targeting, and have been found to be at our most competitive.
- Construction bonds up to £1.5m
- Construction Facilities up to £5m
- All forms of Customs Bonds
- Travel Bonds
Risks we would never write, or write only rarely forming a small part of a wider portfolio.
- On-demand Construction wordings
- Long term (greater than 3 years)
Our Professional Indemnity & Financial Risks (ProFin) claims team deals with all aspects of professional Indemnity claims from accountants through to zookeepers
A highly experienced, market leading specialist team, we take a full ‘cradle to grave’ approach to claims management, keeping our broker partners and customers informed at every step.
In the pursuit of excellence, errors and omissions may occasionally happen, even in the best run businesses. The importance of professional indemnity & financial risks insurance is widely recognised: it affords essential financial protection for any business providing professional advice or services.
With over 75 years experience in dealing with professional Indemnity & financial risks at RSA, and over 600 years in general insurance we’ve learned a thing or two, so you can be confident that we have the right expertise to manage your claims effectively.