Residential Properties

  • Buildings Insurance,
  • Rent Insurance,
  • Content Insurance

Suits: UK corporate property investors with residential portfolios

Our team of specialist underwriters can provide the cover your customers need to protect their investments in residential properties
  • Buildings Insurance
  • Loss of Rent cover
  • Public Liability Insurance
  • Employers' Liability Insurance
  • Contents Insurance

Sweet spots

Examples of where we have a particularly strong appetite, are actively targeting, and have been found to be at our most competitive.

  • Private dwelling houses

Positive risk features

Factors we will take into account to make our sweet spots even more competitive.

  • Good risk management
  • Favourable claims history
  • Professional lets
  • Over 3 years old
  • Low flood and subsidence exposure


Risks we would never write, or write only rarely forming a small part of a wider portfolio.

  • Portfolios of less than three properties
  • Student accomodation
  • Social housing / Housing Association
  • Holiday Lets
  • Commercial Properties
  • Unoccupied properties or properties undergoing refurbishment


Pete Wallace
Senior Trader
0161 923 1731
Jennifer Dunning
Trading Underwriter
0161 923 1522
Blocks of Flats and Residential Properties
0161 923 1227

Claims Information

Block of Flats claims department:
0330 102 4004