RSA Product Portfolio

Products found: 62

Professional Indemnity (PI) Combined

  • Professional Negligence,
  • Breach of Contract

Professional services is a dynamic, expanding sector – from freelancers entering the gig economy to established management consulting firms.

Suits: SMEs, UK and multinational corporations

Professional Insured Select

  • Property Damage,
  • Business Interruption,
  • Legal Liabilities

Insurance for professional office based businesses providing protection against a wide range of unexpected events

Suits: Corporations


  • Portfolio size of up to 20 properties,
  • Residential buildings declared value up to £1,000,000,
  • Commercial or mixed-use buildings declared values up to £2,500,000,
  • Blocks of flats declared value up to £2,500,000

If your customers own or let up to 20 properties for a long-term rental income, Properties will keep them covered and it's available on-line. If your customers are too big for e-trade, take a look at our Property Owners' Insurance product.

Suits: Small Medium Enterprise landlords and property investors

Property Insurance

  • Property Damage,
  • Business Interruption,
  • Money Insurance

Protection against loss of or damage to your customers’ property and earnings,

Suits: UK and multinational corporations

Property Owners' Insurance

  • Buildings Insurance,
  • Rent Insurance,
  • Legal Liabilities Insurance

Insurance for property owners who let commercial premises for a long term rental income.

Suits: UK corporate property investors with mixed or commercial portfolios

Pubs, Restaurants and Hotels

  • Small hoteliers, restaurant owners and publicans,
  • Flexible cover,
  • 24 hour advice line

Modular cover for small unlicensed hotels with up to six rooms, restaurant owners with a capacity of up to 300 seats, pubs and wine bars seats.

Suits: SMEs

Real Estate

  • Real Estate Insurance,
  • Commercial Property Owners

At RSA, we've been providing a compelling Real Estate proposition for our customers for over 200 years.

Suits: UK corporate and pan_European property investors

Regions Liability Insurance

  • Worldwide Jurisdiction,
  • Pollution Clean-up Costs,
  • Corporate Manslaughter

Indemnity against legal liability for damages in respect of accidental injury or damage in connection with your customer’s business.

Suits: UK corporations

Renewable Energy

  • Renewable Energy, Solar Energy, Bio Energy, Wind Energy, Hydro Energy

With over 30 years experience within the sector, RSA have a proven track record as one of the leading global insurers for Renewable Energy.

Suits: SMEs, UK and multinational corporations

Residential Properties

  • Buildings Insurance,
  • Rent Insurance,
  • Content Insurance

Insurance for owners of multiple residential properties let for rental income

Suits: UK corporate property investors with residential portfolios