- Ports & terminals,
- Business interruption,
- Fines, duties and confiscation
Suits: Port and multinational port and terminal operators, landlord ports
Ports & Terminals Solutions is made up of a selection of covers written in plain English, tailored to meet the evolving and complex requirements of terminal operators and landlord ports.
Our Ports & Terminals Solutions product:
• Is written in plain English with clear and concise extensions, conditions and exclusions
• Does not refer to London Market wordings or clauses, so there’s no need to check multiple documents to determine cover levels – just the policy wording and schedule
• Is flexible and can be tailored to suit the requirements of
• Provides property and public liability classes ‘under one roof ’
• Is supported by specialist underwriting and claims teams.
Our Ports & Terminals Solutions policy includes cover for:
• Liability for Cargo
• Third Party Liability
• Errors and Omissions
• Fines, Duties and Confiscation
• Infringement of Personal Rights.
With an option to cover the following policy sections:
• Insured Handling Equipment
• Business Interruption
Examples of where we have a particularly strong appetite, are actively targeting, and have been found to be at our most competitive.
- Operational Ports and Terminals, involved in loading and unloading of cargo to/from vessels, vehicles, rail wagons
- Landlord ports – Leasing to or permitting use by third parties of port facilities and equipment.
- Operational Ports and Terminals, involved in storage of cargo.
- Roll on/roll off (RORO)
- Dry and/or wet bulk goods.
Our Marine Claims teams deliver the full range of Marine claims services to all our UK, International, and Global Risk Managed customers. This includes; Cargo, Freight Liability, Hull and Marine Liability and Aquaculture.
Capability to provide fully compliant worldwide policy document and risk transfer premium in UK and overseas, claims and recoveries management - with access to Cargo claims and recovery specialists worldwide.
Global Risk Management capability - with access to Marine Risk Managers plus RSA's international network of Marine Surveyors and Global Consultants.
0161 235 3876
email our Claims Team @: