GIVE YOUR CUSTOMERS THE RIGHT COVER FOR THEIR VESSELS. The Pleasure Craft policy is specifically designed for a broad spectrum of vessel owners using their boats for leisure purposes and is administered by Noble Marine (Underwriting Agencies) Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of RSA.
- Physical loss or damage to any insured vessel including such vessel's hull, machinery, permanently fixed equipment, apparatus, parts, removable gear and/or equipment, tender and/or trailer
- Liability to third parties for property damage and bodily injury occurring whilst the vessel is ashore or afloat
- Automatic cover for sailing vessels while racing
- New-for-Old cover in respect of vessels less than three years old
- 12 months in-commission use
- Cover for damage to underwater machinery
- Removal of wreck
- Personal accident cover
- Medical expenses.
- Legal expenses
- Water skiing liability
- Protected No Claims Discount
Examples of where we have a particularly strong appetite, are actively targeting, and have been found to be at our most competitive.
- Sailing yachts and dinghies
- Rigid Inflatable Boats (RIBs)
- Personal Watercraft (Jetskis)