- Commercial Motor Fleet Insurance,
Suits: UK corporations
Commercial motor Insurance for customers with fleets of over nine vehicles
- Expertise to tailor wordings to suit individual needs
- New for old vehicles within the first year of registration (both owned and leased vehicles, if damage exceeds 50% of retail price)
- No upper limit on cover for permanently fitted audio visual equipment
- Full policy cover is automatically extended to any EU country
- Uninsured loss recovery up to £100,000
- Personal accident benefits for drivers for death or loss of sight or limbs (limit £10,000)
- Vehicle recovery and access to a dedicated priority repairer network
- Courtesy cars and light Commercial Vehicle (CV) repair network providing free replacement vehicles
- Heavy goods vehicle repair network
- Emergency overnight accommodation
You can also refer to our Fleetshield 'Cover at a Glance' document below.
For a full copy of the wording, please contact your local underwriter at RSA.
Fleet Risk Management
FleetActive is our complete motor fleet solution, designed to improve efficiency, reduce costs and create a culture of safety among fleet drivers through better fleet risk management. It offers all FleetShield policyholders the opportunity to work directly with our consultants and/or partner companies at discounted rates:
Driver Solutions including a 75% discount for our template driver handbook plus exclusive access to key products (e.g Driver metrics)
Discounted rates on all Vision Unique Equipment Ltd (VUE) products, services and bespoke deals when vehicles fitted with VUE cameras
Driver Licence checking through the Licence Bureau
Examples of where we have a particularly strong appetite, are actively targeting, and have been found to be at our most competitive.
- Fleets with between 15-250 vehicles
- Improving claims experience
- Low claims frequency
Positive risk features
Factors we will take into account to make our sweet spots even more competitive.
- Predominantly vans and cars
- Businesses established more than 3 years
- Good fleet risk management
- Experienced driver profile
- Prompt or direct claims notification
- Use of telematics & cameras
Risks we would never write, or write only rarely forming a small part of a wider portfolio.
- Self drive hire & public & private hire
- Couriers & parcel delivery
- Airside & blue light
- Bus & coach operators
- Collection & delivery
With our Centres of Excellence model, you benefit from teams built around claims types who have the expertise to take ownership of your claim. So you always get the best people working on your case, keeping you and your customers informed throughout.