- Maritime Equipment,
- Sub sea,
Suits: UK and multinational corporations
Maritime Equipment Solutions is tailored to meet the specific demands of this unique sector providing uninterrupted coverage whether sub-sea, topside, in transit, in store and including whilst in operation.
Our Maritime Equipment Solutions product:
• Provides cover for Insured Equipment on a worldwide basis
• Is written in plain English with clear and concise extensions, conditions and exclusions
• Is flexible and can be tailored to suit the individual requirements of your customer
• Is supported by specialist underwriting and claims teams.
Standard cover includes:
• Physical loss, damage or destruction to Maritime Equipment owned or hired, loaned, leased to your client or for which they are responsible
• Loss of revenue
• Collision liability, including legal costs
• Removal of wreck and debris removal
• Liability for continuing hire charges
• Automatic inclusion of additional equipment acquired
• Damage caused by Latent Defect
• New replacement value on equipment up to 5 years old
• Airfreight replacement
• Damage caused by Customs inspection and fumigation
• Exhibitions and loss of exhibition expenses.
Cover can also be extended to include goods being sold by the customer under the specific cargo section of the policy.
Examples of where we have a particularly strong appetite, are actively targeting, and have been found to be at our most competitive.
- Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROV)
- Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUV)
- Oceanographic survey equipment
- Trenchers, Ploughs, Dive Bells
- "On vessel" fixed equipment (not covered by a Hull insurance policy)
- Oil field support
Our Marine Claims teams deliver the full range of Marine claims services to all our UK, International, and Global Risk Managed customers. This includes; Cargo, Freight Liability, Hull and Marine Liability and Aquaculture.
Capability to provide fully compliant worldwide policy document and risk transfer premium in UK and overseas, claims and recoveries management - with access to Cargo claims and recovery specialists worldwide.
Global Risk Management capability - with access to Marine Risk Managers plus RSA's international network of Marine Surveyors and Global Consultants.
0161 235 3876