- Marine trades
Designed to provide multiple cover solutions for a broad spectrum of businesses working within the Marine Trades industry.
Our Marine Trades Solutions product is written in plain English with clear and concise extensions, conditions and exclusions. It is a very flexible product that can be tailored to suit the requirements of customers involved in the servicing and provision of services to the Marine business segment, providing property and liability classes ‘under one roof ’.
Our Marine Trades Solutions product includes cover for:
- Third Party Liability
With an option to cover the following policy sections if required by the customer:
- Insured Handling Equipment
- Builders Risks
- Business Interruption
- Employers' Liability
Examples of where we have a particularly strong appetite, are actively targeting, and have been found to be at our most competitive.
- Wet and dry marinas
- Vessel storage operators
- Vessel repairers and builders
- Pontoon and marina equipment manufacturers and installers
- Boat dealers
- Yacht clubs
- Chandlers and maritime equipment suppliers
- Small fishing harbours
- Harbour commissioners
- Marine contractors and engineers
- Skippered charter boat rental operations
Risks we would never write, or write only rarely forming a small part of a wider portfolio.
- Bare boat chartering
- Diving / dredging operations
- "Thrill" rides (white water rafting and the like)