From straightforward claims that can be fast-tracked to a swift conclusion, to more complex claims that require specialist handling, we understand the impact of a claim, however large or small.
Effective claims solutions
- Working with you and your customer to ensure claims handling is tailored appropriately
- Focused on settling claims as quickly and as fairly as possible.
In-house technical experts
- With direct access to decision makers from our highly experienced team, we respond effectively when things go wrong. For you and your customer this means minimum disruption and things getting back on track quickly
- Centrally managing all claims in-house through our knowledgeable marine claims adjusters, supported by an established global network of claims agents and surveyor
- Building three-way partnerships with you and your customers
- In-house Recoveries team dedicated to pursuing responsible parties to speed up the claim process. This is provided at no additional cost. We take a hands-on approach to recoveries that helps to reduce the total cost of the claim where third parties are responsible. Working on your behalf, we seek maximum compensation to help protect your customer’s balance sheet and save them valuable management time. In respect of claims that fall below large policy deductibles, we can offer a dedicated service to help you pursue uninsured losses at competitive fee scales.
For our Cargo clams that are not through the London market we would advise you to use the link below to help speed up the claims process.
If you have any specific queries please contact us on 0161 235 3161 or email@example.com
- MARINE - How to make a claim - UKC05016.pdf
- RSA CLAIMS MARINE UKC05121.pdf
- RSA Marine - Cargo Express - UK05142A.pdf
Portfolio Claims Manager, Hull
0207 337 5901
Claims Operations Manager
Technical Claims Manager
0161 235 3138
Portfolio Claims Manager, Cargo
0207 337 5954
Portfolio Claims Manager, Transportation
0161 235 3850
Claims Operation Manager London Market
020 7337 5927