- Employment Practices Liability,
- Management Protection,
- Charity Liability,
- Crime Protection
Suits: UK Corporations, SMEs,UK and multinational corporations
Our Management Protection eTraded product provides protection to Directors, Trustees and Insured Persons against personal liability for wrongful acts. This policy also includes cover designed to safeguard your customers financial stability in the event of a covered claim.
Cover is provided on an Any One Claim basis (AOC)
- Our policy covers claims first arising and circumstances first notified to us during the period of insurance (including an additional 60 days grace for circumstances known by the Insured)
- Broad definition for actual or alleged wrongful acts
- Separate Any One Claim limits for Directors & Officers Liability, Corporate Liability and Employment Practices Liability
Extensions of Note:
- Advancement of Defence costs
- Investigation Defence costs (including dawn raids and investigations where a claim is probable)
- Crisis and regulatory event cover (public relations, crisis management or law firm to minimise publicity)
- Cyber cover
- Pension cover
- Civil fines and penalties
- Compensation for court attendance
- Corporate manslaughter/ Homicide act
- Emergency costs and expenses
- Kidnap and Ransom consultancy fees
- Outside directorship liability
- Pollution defence costs
- Social Media/Public Relations consultancy fees
- Retired and former directors – up to 72 month discovery period
- Spousal cover
- Direct access for individuals to notify claims against the policy if the board dispute notification
And in addition:
FREE Corporate liability cover – separate Any One Claim limit of £100,000 provided as standard .
- Contractual liability defence costs
- Corporate killing
- Social media/public relation consultancy fees
FREE Employment Practices liability cover - separate Any One Claim limit of £100,000 provided as standard.
- Wide definition of Employees
- No exclusion for TUPE events
- Infringement of intellectual property rights
- EPL Preliminary Hearings
Both modular covers have flexible options to increase the separate limit of indemnity up to £2m or the maximum limit provided under the Directors & Officers Liability (whichever is the lower)
Examples of where we have a particularly strong appetite, are actively targeting, and have been found to be at our most competitive.
- Private limited companies
- "Not for Profit" sector including residential associations, charities and clubs
- UK located risks
- Financially stable companies with a positive net worth
- Companies with a turnover less than £100m
- Entities with strong employment practices
Risks we would never write, or write only rarely forming a small part of a wider portfolio.
- Public Limited companies
- Financial Institutions
- Legal sector
- Professional sports clubs
- Speculative exploration
Our dedicated claims team has a reputation for fairness in their approach to handling and prompt settlement of claims.
A highly experienced, market leading specialist team, RSA take a full “cradle to grave” approach to claims management, keeping our brokers and customers informed at every step.
Choosing an RSA policy means that your customers benefit from a number of additional services that RSA provide free of charge. RSA advice lines have highly qualified experts who can offer information and assistance on a number of issues. Advice lines are completely free and there is no limit to the number of times you can call.
Advice lines are intended for business use and are a service provided to the Insured in their capacity as an Insured Person for the Company.
Please find full details of these additional services and contact details under the “Documents” section