- Cargo Insurance,
- Stock Throughput Insurance,
- Global Marine
Suits: UK and multinational corporations
Major Cargo meets the marine risk servicing and insurance requirements of larger, risk managed and global companies.
Our comprehensive customer management service includes:
- A dedicated team specifically responsible for each account, including:
- Underwriting – programme design and development with ongoing management support
- Risk Management – our in-house marine risk management experts deliver a service specifically designed for each customer
- Claims – fast track claims, 24 hour assistance, provision of bespoke MI and an in-house recoveries team
- A tailored, proactive approach to each risk
- Bespoke policy wordings as appropriate
- Mutually agreed service standards
- A truly global network with representation in over 170 countries and territories
- Capability to provide worldwide policy documentation and risk transfer premiums in UK and overseas
Major Cargo provides marine cargo and stock throughput covers tailored to meet industry and customer specific exposures and risk transfer requirement.
Our Marine Claims teams deliver the full range of Marine claims services to all our UK, International, and Global Risk Managed customers. This includes; Cargo, Freight Liability, Hull and Marine Liability and Aquaculture.
Capability to provide fully compliant worldwide policy document and risk transfer premium in UK and overseas, claims and recoveries management - with access to Cargo Claims and recovery specialists worldwide.
Global Risk Management capability - with access to Marine Risk Managers plus RSA's international network of Marine Surveyors and Global Consultants.