- International risk engineering and consultancy services to protect your clients' business operations and reduce - or even eliminate - the frequency and severity of any claims losses.
Suits: National and International Corporations
Preventing business damage and reducing financial loss is critical to your clients. That's why we offer specialist risk management advice and guidance based on an in-depth understanding of the unique risks associated with different industry sectors. Our work has no international boundaries: we go wherever and whenever we are needed. Your clients benefit from cost-effective loss prevention solutions, developed according to their specific needs.
We are one of the largest in-house risk consulting teams providing risk engineering services to a diverse range of major UK, European and Global clients across a variety of industry sectors.
We specialise in the identification, development and implementation of solutions for our clients to manage and eliminate risk exposures to support their overall business strategy.
- Industry sector expertise
- In-house technical training for consultants to ensure consistent delivery
- Exposure identification through site-level audits
- Development of cost-effective risk reduction solutions
- Broad skill base covering property, business interruption, liability, construction, power/engineering and fleet risks
- Innovative, on-line risk evaluation database to gather and analyse data - RSAred
- Quality rating via the use of our risk management scoring system for internal benchmarking improvement mapping and market overviews
- Pro-active recommendation follow-up and support to help with site and account-level risk improvement and exposure reduction
- Risk engineering reports
- Quarterly risk engineering meetings
- Annual risk management strategy documents outlining exposures and risk reduction objectives and solutions
- RSAred available for use to analyse data and run management reports
Global Consulting is particularly appropriate for the following sectors:
- Food and drink
- Engineering and metal working
- Retail, hotels and leisure
- Real estate
- Printing, pulp and paper
- Power generation
- Energy, including renewables
- Electronic, communications, technology and media