- Hauliers Liability Insurance,
- Freight Liability Insurance,
- Freight Forwarders Liability,
- Warehouse Keepers Liability
Suits: UK corporate freight operators
With a wide breadth of cover available in one policy, suitable for your clients whether they’re a courier, road haulier, freight forwarder, warehouse keeper, rail operator or, as is often the case, any combination of all of these.
Freight Solutions can provide cover for your client's liability for third party cargo whilst it is in their custody or control, whether the cargo is being moved or stored, and responds to a host of Contract Conditions that your clients may operate under, such as RHA, FTA, BIFA, UKWA and others.
As standard, Freight Solutions covers:
- Common law
- Consequential loss
- Non-incorporation of contract conditions
- Redirection costs
- Third party equipment (containers and trailers)
- Own goods
- Driver’s personal effects
- Transhipment costs
- Recorded information
- Incorrectly received goods
- Temperature controlled goods
- Legal costs.
Examples of where we have a particularly strong appetite, are actively targeting, and have been found to be at our most competitive.
- Haulage operations
- Warehouse Keepers
- Freight Forwarders
Risks we would never write, or write only rarely forming a small part of a wider portfolio.
- Household / Factory / Office removals
- Bullion and/or money and the like