- Contract Works,
- Machinery Supply and Repair
Suits: SMEs, UK and multinational corporations
Erection All Risks policies are primarily concerned with the provision of an ‘All Risks’ type insurance sufficient to cover the customer’s responsibilities arising out of contract(s) for the supply, installation or repair etc. of machinery.
RSA is a leading insurer for ‘Erection All Risks’ business. We have a deep knowledge of this class of business focusing on our customers’ needs from small installation contracts to complex larger machinery and plant installations.
We offer guaranteed service levels including:
- Nominated telephone lines
- Initial response to quotation enquiries within 24 hours
- Policy documents with contract certainty standards
Risk Management services:
We have a dedicated in-house team of risk consultants and risk engineers located throughout the UK, ready to provide support whenever and wherever you need it. They have a deep understanding of the special risks associated with the engineering and construction industry.
Our risk engineering services include:
- Full contact site surveys to fully understand the works and risk involved in engineering projects
- Desktop reviews and technical advice on installation design and methods to be undertaken
- Project reviews
- Post loss risk evaluations.
- Short Period and Annual ‘All Risks’ Insurance sufficient to cover the customer’s responsibilities under the standard form of contact conditions
- ‘Testing and Commissioning’ insurance (optional)
- Loss of gross revenue or loss of gross profit due to delay in contract works completion (optional)
- The permanent and temporary works
- The customer’s own Constructional Plant and Equipment (optional)
- Hired-in Constructional Plant & Equipment (optional)
- Employees Tools & Effects (optional)
Examples of where we have a particularly strong appetite, are actively targeting, and have been found to be at our most competitive.
- Lifts, escalators, cranes and other lifting plant
- Plumbing, heating and electrical work (domestic or commercial)
- Brick and Glass Making Machinery
- Computer equipment
- Steel or rolling mills
- Scrap metal processing plant
- Structural Steelwork
- Renewable Energy Installations – please see separate guide
07771 975 081
07768 143 084
Lead Trader - Construction, Engineering & Renewable Energy
Regional Trading Hub
0161 235 2528
From our experienced team in Manchester, we provide a specialist and dedicated service for engineering claims. RSA advocates the prompt settlement of every claim.