Please note that on 1st July 2019 Royal & SunAlliance Insurance plc completed an insurance business transfer scheme under Part VII of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, transferring legal ownership of specified policies and related claims to Mercantile Indemnity Company Limited, a member of the Enstar Group.
For further information on which policies transferred, and for details of who to contact in relation to your claim, please visit www.rsagroup.com/RSATransfers.
If you are directly affected by this transfer then you will have received a direct communication from RSA outlining the impact.
For the time being RSA will continue to carry out the day to day administration of policies and handling of claims on Mercantile’s (ENSTAR’s) behalf from 1st July 2019, and we will notify you when this is going to change.
Types of claims that are classified as Long Tail:
- Vibration white finger
- Industrial deafness
- Occupational respiratory diseases
- Other long tail disease related losses.
Types of claims that are classified as Short Tail:
- Repetitive strain injury
- Work related Upper Limb Disorder (WRULD)
- Occupational and work exacerbated Asthma that does not result from a long term exposure and does not feature a latency period between exposure and manifestation of symptoms
- Infectious Diseases.
- Sexual and Physical Abuse (excluding Stress/Bullying/Harassment).
01403 235 111
Team Leader (NIHL/VWF)
01403 235 027
0330 100 6479
Team Leader (Asbestos)
01403 232 074
01403 235 654