From construction projects to wind turbines, our claims experts will work with you and your customers keeping you informed throughout the life cycle of the claim.
Effective claims solutions
- Working with you to ensure claims handling is tailored appropriately
- Nominated claims handler for each claim who manages the claim end to end
- Focused on settling claims as quickly and as fairly as possible
- Response to new claims notification within three hours and action plan delivered within 48 hours, advising next steps and agreed progress updates.
In-house Loss Adjusting Service (LAS) and external loss adjusters
- Providing you and your customer with a fast, efficient service and offering impartial advice to agree the best course of action for each claim
- Face-to-face assessments carried out on site by specialist construction adjusters
- Our LAS team has instant access to RSA underwriting teams and policy details enabling them to make quick claim decisions with the ability to authorise prompt claims payments to customers to help with cash flow for their business.
Claims solutions for multinational insurance programme
Through our global network of RSA offices and established network partners in more than 170 countries and territories, your customers can be confident of trading wherever they choose to operate across the globe and, wherever the claim occurs in the world, we’ll help your customer to get back on track quickly.
Major and Complex Claims – typically exceeding £100k in value
Claims above a certain size and complexity need a different, often project managed approach. Our Large and Major Loss claims handling team is made up of our most experienced claims specialists with the skills to manage major events and protect your customers’ financial and reputational interests.
Pre-Loss planning and access to our risk management service
Working with you and your customers to plan for serious losses with potential high impact to their business. Our technical claims specialists will consider a potential high impact loss scenario, discuss how the policy may respond in the situation, what action we as an insurer may take and if necessary what risk controls could be taken to prevent the incident ever taking place.
Our Counter Fraud specialists blend cutting-edge technology with traditional identification and detection methods. We are instrumental in cross- industry initiatives and at the heart of all industry forums enabling us to provide intelligence and insight, raising awareness of the impact of fraud and the steps that can be taken to protect you, your customers, their reputation and their premiums.
- RSA CE&RE - How to make a claim - UKC05010B.pdf
- RSA Claims Express Handling - UKC05108C.pdf
- RSA Claims Express Form - UKC05143.pdf
- RSA CLAIMS CE&RE UKC05119A.pdf
0330 102 4026
Team Leader, CE&RE
0161 333 8767
LAS Business Unit Leader
Major Loss Unit Leader