- Property Damage,
- Business Interruption,
- Liability Insurance
Suits: UK corporations
We have been making some big improvements to our Commercial Combined proposition that will help you grow your business and satisfy your customer in a new way. One of the biggest changes you will see is how we trade, get in contact with us and find out more.
A new flexible package product using completely new warranty free policy wording.
- Property cover for buildings, content and stock
- Business interruption insurance
- Employers liability insurance
- Public/products liability insurance
For a full copy of the wording, please contact your local underwriter at RSA.
A wide range of additional optional covers are also available:
- Terrorism insurance
- Goods in transit insurance
- Legal expenses
- Computer insurance
- Loss of liquor license
- Machinery breakdown
- Deterioration of stock insurance
- Personal accident insurance
- Fidelity (employee and third party fraud)
Examples of where we have a particularly strong appetite, are actively targeting, and have been found to be at our most competitive.
- Wholesale and distribution
- Office (turnover up to £100m)
- Recreational and leisure
- Manufacturing and warehousing: metal, plastics / wood / electronic trades
Positive risk features
Factors we will take into account to make our sweet spots even more competitive.
- UK companies with no overseas locations to be insured
- Premises-based exposures with up to 20 UK locations
- Good risk management and claims experience
- Owner or board level commitment to risk management and risk control
- Detailed submissions that 'tell a story' and show an intent to work with an insurer
- Turnover between £5m and £50m
Risks we would never write, or write only rarely forming a small part of a wider portfolio.
- Turnover less than £1m should be traded through SME (unless if contents sum insured >£250k)
- Recycling & waste
- Business involving animal testing
- Converted country mansions
- Adult entertainment industry
- Unoccupied properties
Midlands and West
Packages Underwriting Leader
0141 282 8309
London and East Anglia
0330 102 4100
0141 285 8057
0161 235 3737