- Not for profit protection,
- Charity Liability,
- Crime protection
Suits: SMEs, UK and multinational corporations
Designed to safeguard the charity’s financial stability in the event of a covered claim, we can offer protection for trustees, cover for the entity, employment practices liability and an optional crime extension.
- Claims made wording meaning that the policy covers claims first made and circumstances first notified to us during the policy period or any applicable discovery period
- Past, present and future trustees are covered as Insured persons
- Broad definition for actual or alleged wrongful acts
- Legal representation costs
Cover for the entity
- Loss arising from claims first made during the policy period
Employment practices liability cover
- Claims first made during the policy period for employment wrongful acts
- Wide definition of employee
Examples of where we have a particularly strong appetite, are actively targeting, and have been found to be at our most competitive.
- UK Registered Charities
- UK Not for Profit Organisations
Our Professional Indemnity & Financial Risks (ProFin) claims team deals with all aspects of professional Indemnity claims from accountants through to zookeepers
A highly experienced, market leading specialist team, we take a full ‘cradle to grave’ approach to claims management, keeping our broker partners and customers informed at every step.
In the pursuit of excellence, errors and omissions may occasionally happen, even in the best run businesses. The importance of professional indemnity & financial risks insurance is widely recognised: it affords essential financial protection for any business providing professional advice or services.
With over 75 years experience in dealing with professional Indemnity & financial risks at RSA, and over 600 years in general insurance we’ve learned a thing or two, so you can be confident that we have the right expertise to manage your claims effectively.