- Company Vehicle Insurance
Suits: SMEs with one vehicle
Whether your customers own a company, partnership or practice, we can offer them cover for their cars for business use, social, domestic and pleasure
Click here to visit out EDI FAQ page.
- Uninsured loss recovery up to £50,000
- Loss of keys up to £1,000
- Foreign use cover for EU member states and supplementary countries
- New for old cover up to £5,000 if the car is written off in the first 12 months
- Available via Acturis, CDL, Open GI, SSP, Datamatters and Applied
- Option to select NCD protection allowing your customers up to two “at fault” claims within five years with no affect on their NCD
- Replacement cars for the full duration of repairs, provided via our Priority Repairer Network.
The RSA Business Car product is now available to private individuals, with a car owned and registered in their own name, who may require to use their vehicle for business purposes. If the proposer has a professional occupation in one of the following trades, we may be able to offer a quotation:
- Estate Agency
- Financial Services
- Health Care
- Insurance Broking
- Lawyers and Solicitors
Cover is also provided for Social, Domestic and Pleasure purposes for all drivers on the policy.
Our Business Car product can provide quotations for most electric vehicles and plug-in hybrids. These are available via the usual Software House quotation systems, subject to our standard product eligibility and policy wording.
No Claims Discount Protection Information
The Competition & Markets Authority (CMA) Private Motor Insurance (PMI) Market Investigation Order requires that certain information is provided to customers who request Protected NCD. Although we are not required to comply with the Order in respect of our Commercial Vehicle products, we choose to do so, allowing more of your customers to benefit from the information about NCD protection. In line with the requirements of the Order, the latest average NCD table is available below.
Please note that these are the average values applying and should not be used for calculating mid-term amendments to policies.
Unique in-house loss adjusting services enabler swifter settlement with no fees for in-house cases
Complex claims team with the skills and experience to handle complex cases and major events – keeping you moving in the event of a significant loss.