Our Accident & Health claims team deals with claims from a diverse range of customers and companies including universities, police federations and charities who work and travel worldwide.
Effective claims solutions
- Working with you and your customer to ensure claims handling is tailored appropriately
- Nominated claims handler for each claim who manages the claim end to end
- Focused on settling claims as quickly and as fairly as possible
- Response to new claims notification within three hours and action plan delivered within 48 hours, advising next steps and agreed progress updates.
Express claims handling
For all baggage claims, if the following five details are provided, the claim will be settled within 24 hours:
• Policy cover details
• Claim circumstances
• Details of the value of items being claimed
• Payee details
• Claimant details.
Use of a claims validation online tool to instantly validate the loss, ensure prompt settlement and offer a replacement service for electrical equipment (for example iPods/laptops).
In-house technical experts
Our experienced Accident and Health in-house claims team promotes a positive, proactive and pragmatic approach to claims resolution.
Claims system and reporting
We have a tailored IS claims system for Personal Accident and Travel to provide management information which will be bespoke to your requirements. Regular reports can be set up within requested parameters and issued at agreed intervals to help you and your customers to manage claims and identify key risk areas.
Claims solutions for multinational insurance programme
Through our global network of RSA offices and established network partners in more than 170 countries and territories, your customers can be confident of trading wherever they choose to operate across the globe and, wherever the claim occurs in the world, working in partnership with medical and security specialists we will help your customer to get back on track quickly.
Access to security and medical assistance experts whilst travelling abroad
Our experts can provide security and medical travel advice prior to departure and assist in the event of a medical and security situation while travelling abroad.
- RSA CLAIMS A&H UKC05109.pdf
- Horsham PA Claim Form - S00150.pdf
- RSA A&H - How to make a claim UKC5088A.pdf
0330 102 4093
A&H Unit Leader
0141 285 8173
Claims Account Manager